NTEN has provided a great network of community members that have been wonderful to connect with and learn from. Many of my successful projects that I’ve led are a direct result of what I have learned from the NTEN community.
Jason Shim, Pathways to Education, Canada
NTEN helps you do your job better, so you can make the world a better place.
NTEN members drive social change by putting technology to use for their causes. They share technology solutions across the sector and support each other’s work. With an NTEN membership, you can advance your knowledge, share your wisdom and advance the technology capacity of the sector.
Join as an individual, or choose an organizational membership to give your entire staff access to NTEN member benefits.
Individual membership rate: $99
Organizational membership rates:
(anyone added to your organization’s account can access discounts and other benefits)
|Less than $500,000||$70||$195|
|Between $500,000 and $2 million||$140||$335|
|Between $2 million and $5 million||$250||$500|
|Between $5 million and $10 million||$360||$715|
|Over $10 million||$500||$1,000|
In addition to freebies and discounts, members invest in and sustain NTEN programming and community.
- Free educational webinars
- 50% off in-depth training, Nonprofit Technology Professional Certificate, and workshops
- $300 off Nonprofit Technology Conference registration
- 50% off NTEN job board posts
- Full access to original research and industry reports
- Full access to the NTEN member directory
- Partner Discounts (contact us to get the coupon codes)
- 30% discount on select Wiley titles
- Exclusive 10% savings on the Foundation Center’s FDO Professional and 20% discount on training courses
- Free introductory membership to the Association of Advancement Services Professionals (AASP)
Whether you’re a new member, an existing member interested in becoming more involved, or just curious what NTEN is all about, join us for a short presentation about NTEN’s mission, programs, and resources. These free orientation webinars are typically held on the first Wednesday of every month. RSVP for an upcoming Member Orientation.
Help a friend or your favorite organization put technology to use for their cause. Give NTEN membership as a gift.
We strive to be inclusive and to increase diversity in NTEN’s member base. We have allocated a number of membership scholarships for individuals who identify as part of an underrepresented group as well as for those who don’t have the resources to join. Apply for a membership scholarship.