We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Web Director to join our team. As the Web Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of our company’s websites and content and ensuring that it is optimized for maximum performance. You will work closely with the marketing and digital strategy teams to create and implement strategies that drive traffic, engagement, and conversions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the VP of Digital Strategy to create and implement strategies for driving traffic, engagement, and conversions
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the company’s websites and manage the business relationships with our technology partners
- Lead planning, budgeting and implementation of web projects
- Responsible for end-to-end deployment of the project in terms of integration, schedule, cost, delivery, change control, quality and customer acceptance
- Manage the website budget and resources effectively
- Lead and mentor a team of professional
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the editorial board and the Marketing & Communications department to create and deliver high quality and engaging web content
- Monitor website performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Stay up to date with the latest web design and cloud development trends and technologies
- Assists with other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in web design and development or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web development and management
- Proficiency in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure), Business Intelligence/Analytics (Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, Google Analytics), SEO & SEM
- Experience managing DRUPAL websites and a team of web developers and designers
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervises staff to assure accountability and stewardship of department resources (operational, financial, and human) in compliance with departmental goals and objectives.
TRAVEL, WORK ENVIRONMENT, AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The web director works remotely in a professional environment and routinely uses standard computer and office equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear and will require staring at a computer screen and/or documents for extended periods of time.
- Travel is not expected but may occasionally be required for events.
- Remote positions must comply with our telecommuting policy. Satisfactory performance and excellent customer service must be maintained.
- This position is expected to regularly attend Foundation meetings and trainings.