We’re looking for a Specialist, Digital Operations to support the maintenance and enhancement of our best-in-class website. This hands-on position works closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners to execute and optimize updates to our digital properties. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a bias for action and will prioritize, manage, execute and assign requests for updates, while meeting all service level agreements. The Specialist will make content edits and other updates in compliance with web best practices and internal procedures as well as support our digital campaigns, SEO/SEM and analytics programs.
- Execute tasks from the digital mailbox, making and managing ongoing updates to web properties.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to ensure all updates are executed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manages technical documentation for website.
- Builds Forms and liaisons with IT on connecting forms to Salesforce as needed.
- Assists with the department’s data collection and analysis, including Google Analytics, SEO/SEM and measuring engaged users.
- Collaborates with our analytics partner and provides user-friendly reports and analysis of data.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Two or more years of digital marketing experience
- Two or more years of hands-on experience with enterprise-level content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience managing web content
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a hands-on and collaborative team environment
- High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure and to multi-task on concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with content management systems,
- Working knowledge of Drupal 9 or comparable CMS systems
- Working knowledge of HTML and XML skills, an understanding of CSS
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google tools including Search Central, Google Ad Grants, and FormAssembly preferred
- Knowledge of project / workflow management system, such as JIRA
- High attention to detail, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web content best practices and strategies
- Photo and image editing skills are an asset