23NTC STARTS APRIL 12! REGISTER TODAY.
Feb 28, 2023
IT ON SITE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (OSST)
We are seeking a On Site Support Technician (OSST) to join our team of IT professionals! Surround yourself with highly motivated experts in the tech industry and hone your skills with the guidance of our respected leadership. At Tech Networks of Boston, we fulfill mission-driven goals, and use IT for good.
You will be working on site at our client location in the downtown Boston area. Hours for this role will predominately be 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Eastern) on Monday through Friday, which includes a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
Compensation & Benefits
• Hourly wage: $27.00
• Robust benefits package/opportunities for professional growth
• Access to TNB-funded IT professional learning experiences, provided for all employees looking to earn current tech certifications; bonus after passing exams
• Two years minimum experience working in IT or tech industry
• IT training in a recognized program, and/or an Associate’s degree in computer-tech field (preferred)
• Knowledge of computer equipment and Windows 10 (required)
• Ability to research and analyze complex problems
• Ideal candidate characteristics: detail-oriented; solid communications skills (verbal and written); professional and positive attitude; customer-focused; genuine desire to learn; self-motivated; follows protocols and procedures; independent thinker; self-starter; team player
• Uphold TNB’s compassionate culture, dedication to sustainability, and commitment to serving our community
• Troubleshoot technology issues and providing desktop support related to technology issues, such as networking, hardware, printers, devices, various software programs, etc. and responding to all requests in a timely manner
• Install equipment such as printers and set ups for PC’s, docking stations, and other end user requirements
• Installing software and upgrades for PC’s
• Installing various hardware and devices
If you are interested in joining our TNB team, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
In addition, TNB promotes and supports a variety of diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives and sustainability programs.