We are seeking a NOC Senior Technician to join our team of IT professionals! Surround yourself with highly motivated experts in the tech industry and hone your skills with the guidance of our respected leadership. At Tech Networks of Boston, we fulfill mission-driven goals and use IT for good.
Compensation & Benefits
- Avg. starting salary: $90,000 to $100,000 (BOE)
- Robust benefits package/opportunities for professional growth
- Access to TNB-funded IT professional learning experiences, provided for all employees looking to earn current tech certifications
- Minimum five years of work experience in IT or tech industry
- Extensive experience with PowerShell and scripting required
- Skilled at conducting SharePoint and Azure migrations
- Direct experience as a good problem solver, willing to research via Google, CRM, Knowledge Base, and other resources to solve common and uncommon issues needed
- Administration experience with MSP toolsets — ConnectWise, Kaseya, BitDefender, and other applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage network devices and familiarity with server roles
- Advanced PC/desktop/Server expertise
- Ideal candidate characteristics: aptitude for balancing technical proficiencies with customer service skills; good time management skills
- Hybrid position: at least 2 days on-site (South Boston office)
- Industry certifications such as Network+, Associate’s degree, and/or Bachelor’s degree are a plus
- Familiar with Mac OS and IOS devices preferred
- Familiar with Linux environment is a plus
- Uphold TNB’s compassionate culture, dedication to sustainability, and commitment to serving our community
- Manage all solutions provided to clients: ensure patching, back up, anti-virus, end-point security all deployed per contract and working correctly
- Take the role of the quarterback, managing NOC process, internal resources, communication to client/sales/management
- Responsible for deployment & management of TNB’s internal IT environment & infrastructure- patching/AV/SIEM/Security Services, etc.
- Maintain TNB’s Tools and ensure processes are being followed: ConnectWise, Kaseya, and others, including spam filtering and cybersecurity tools
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems, advise on appropriate actions, and resolve issues
- Create management and client reports
- Follow, update, and maintain TNB procedures and contribute to the knowledge bank
- Participate in on-call rotation for nights and weekends (approximately once every 6 weeks)
- Serve as an escalation resource for the help desk as needed
If you are interested in joining our TNB team, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you wish to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
TNB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
To learn more about Tech Networks of Boston, read our annual report or check out our website: