Sep 30, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager of Enterprise Systems & Integration will be responsible for overseeing the technology ecosystem across Fountain House departments and divisions, including intake, sourcing, implementing, and monitoring Software-as-a-Service products and platforms. Working closely with the Director of IT, the Director of Data Management & Infrastructure, and the Chief Information Officer, the Director of Enterprise Systems & Integration will partner with business owners and managers to ensure that access to applications and systems is monitored on a regular basis. They will select and manage consultants or contractors to assist with IT project management, change management, system integrations, and enterprise architecture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage our application and system portfolio
· Work with IT and Finance teams to manage SaaS expenditures
· Develop & maintain an API management platform
· Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to integrate enterprise applications and systems, including integrating with a Health Information Exchange (HIE) or Community Information Exchange (CIE)
· Manage relationships with vendors or staffing firms providing Fountain House with IT project management support
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Fantastic communication skills and the ability to persuade folks who have varying levels of technology experience
· Experience managing systems and platforms in a large human services-focused nonprofit organization.
· Experience using an API management platform such as Microsoft Azure API Management or Mulesoft.
· Experience with .NET and C#
· Knowledge of systems analysis, IT project management, and business requirements analysis.
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND CREDENTIALS: Associate or bachelor’s degree in a field such as philosophy, information systems, computer science, or related. At least 10 years of experience managing the procurement of modern business and productivity systems, including EHRs or human services case management systems. At least 5 years of experience managing business analysts, project managers, or systems analysts.
hybrid, NYC-Hell's Kitchen 2-3 days/week