- How do I post a job or RFP?
- How much does it cost to post a job or RFP?
- How long will my job posting be live?
- We’ve filled the position that we posted on NTEN. How do I remove our post?
- What kinds of jobs can I post? Can I post a volunteer job?
- I started filling out a job post but had to stop. How do I complete my post?
- I posted my job, but I don’t see it live on the site yet. Why?
- How do I edit or remove a job posting?
- I’m an NTEN Member, but when I try to purchase an job, I am only getting the non-member rate option.
- I’m looking for a job. How can I be notified when a new job is posted?
A: The cost to post or re-post a job or RFP 30-day listing is $50 for NTEN Members and $100 for non-members. The cost to post a short-term gig for 15 days is $25 for NTEN Members and $50 for non-members. The job is also posted to the @ntenorg Twitter account. NTEN Member Jobs are also linked in NTEN’s monthly email to Members. If you’re planning to post more than one job, it is most cost-effective to become an NTEN Member.
A: Jobs will be listed for 30 days, but you may choose to re-post a job after 30 days.
A: Email us and we’ll remove the post.
Q: What kinds of jobs can I post? Can I post a volunteer job?
A: Job postings are only for paid technology-related positions in the nonprofit sector. Your posting does not have to be for a full-time position.
A: Your post is saved as you go, so you don’t have to start all over again.
- Go to the Nonprofit Tech Job Board and log in.
- From your account page, click the “Administer your listings” button to see the status of all your posts.
- Next, click the “See Your Cart” button to finish the purchasing process.
- Choose the payment option you prefer: either pay immediately with a credit or debit card, or request an invoice.
- Once a payment option has been selected, you’ll see a screen noting that the job has been submitted as well as receive an email confirmation. Please allow 1–2 business days for review and approval of your post.
You can also email us and we’ll help you get the job post finished.
A: Jobs are approved and posted by NTEN staff within two business days. Once jobs are posted, you will receive confirmation and invoice/receipt via email. Your 30 days starts when the job is posted live.
A: Currently you cannot make edits once a job is submitted, but email us, and we can make any needed edits for you, or remove the post if needed.
Q: I’m an NTEN Member, but when I try to purchase an job, I am only getting the non-member rate option.
A: If you or your organization is an NTEN Member and can’t access the NTEN Member rate, please contact email@example.com.