Global Communities works at the intersection of humanitarian assistance, sustainable development, and financial inclusion to save lives, advance equity, and secure strong futures. We support communities at the forefront of their own development in more than 35 countries, partnering with local leaders, governments, civil society, and the private sector to achieve a shared vision of a more just, prosperous and equitable global community.
Global Communities is seeking an Enterprise Applications Systems Analyst (EASA) to join the Information Technology Team (IT). The EASA is the primary technical and functional subject matter expert for Global Communities’ portfolio of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and relevant business applications. In this role, s/he assists in implementing, developing, and supporting the organization’s ERP and relevant business systems. S/he provides guidance, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices to leverage technology solutions that enable Global Communities to deliver high-quality programs, make better decisions, and increase operational efficiency.
- Implement solutions that support business processes and strategic objectives. Lead discovery, design, build/configure, quality assurance, and solution deployments.
- Act as ERP system administrator to include but not limited to advanced reporting, user administration, system configuration, workflows, customizations, user training, etc. Lead change, configuration, and release management.
- Provide ongoing support for ERP and relevant business applications including working with vendors to maintain and support these systems and integration platforms. Troubleshoot technical issues, track and follow issues through to resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of system functionalities on new releases, customizations, and integrations. Develop and maintain procedures, guidelines, and technical documentation. Provide end-user training and participate in team capacity building for all enterprise applications in alignment with the organization’s digital skills training program.
- Stay continuously informed on current trends and the best practices in an enterprise applications landscape. This includes participation in technical communities, and testing pilot groups. Identify innovation opportunities and propose them to business owners and management. Execute approved innovation ideas in collaboration with business partners.
- Provide digital skills training for technical and non-technical staff on the use of ERP solutions and relevant business applications, including training on new processes or training to groups on specific functionality.
- Develop and maintain the enterprise applications architecture, standards, training, and support. Contribute to the development of enterprise applications strategic roadmap.
- Review existing business processes and establish metrics to improve business processes. Identify and consider both the business and the technical needs with the goal of providing quality solutions. Configure, execute, test, and implement the solution.
- Contribute to the development and support of data management standards, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation including requirements, application design, configuration, processes/workflows, integrations, and training manuals.
- Contribute to cross-functional collaboration as an SME between IT units and the business to support Global Communities data needs and worldwide operations.
POSITION SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expected to travel on behalf of the organization up to 10% annually in support of technology projects and/or initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline and a minimum of four years of related work experience or a minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Proven experience in implementing and supporting technical applications specifically with Oracle NetSuite (NetSuite). An advanced understanding of NetSuite platform including configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteScript, and SuiteAnalytics.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB) a plus.
- Oracle NetSuite certifications are highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge in enterprise systems analysis, requirements gathering, solutions architecture design and build, quality assurance, implementation, and support.
- Proven ability to support multiple concurrent engagements with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Proven experience in enterprise applications and support.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proven experience in enterprise data management and governance.
- Proven experience implementing and supporting CRM; Global ERP; Budgeting and Planning, Human Capital Management systems, data warehouse or BI platforms is strongly preferred.
- High Level of proficiency in MS Project, MS Office, Visio and SharePoint.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience working in an international development nonprofit/NGO environment preferred.
- Knowledge of the NGO Reference Model is preferred.
- A passion for the mission and values of Global Communities
The salary for this position is between $114,314 and 157,181. Salary is based on several factors including qualifications, experience, and internal equity.
As an organization working to advance public health, Global Communities has an obligation to model best practices and to do all we can to protect each other, our partners, and the communities where we work. To ensure the continuity and effectiveness of our business operations, Global Communities is adopting a policy to safeguard the health of our visitors, employees, families, and the larger global community from COVID-19. Effective January 3, 2022, all U.S.-based Global Communities employees are required to provide proof of having received a full dosage of COVID-19 vaccine that is FDA-approved, approved for emergency use authorization, or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file with Global Communities, as a condition of employment.
Global Communities holds strict safeguarding principles and has a zero-tolerance policy for the conduct of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment. In the process of recruitment, selection, and appointment, Global Communities will conduct robust reference and background screening checks, including international vetting as a signature of the Global Misconduct Disclosure Scheme to ensure children and vulnerable adults are safeguarded, and abuse is prevented. The incumbent is required to carry out their duties in accordance with Global Communities Safeguarding policy and the Standards of Conduct.
Global Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.