$81,500 to $87,200
Aug 25, 2022
Are you a proactive, collaborative and detail-oriented problem-solver who can help us take our fundraising to new heights? Can you ensure the Fundraising Team at Doctors Without Borders has the impeccable data we need to shape our strategies, reach the right donors with the right messages, and raise big funds for our lifesaving work? If so, we would like to hear from you.
As the Data Analyst, Fundraising you will collaborate across the fundraising teams, vendors and other departments to tackle our trickiest data challenges, drive data objectives and revenue growth. This will be achieved by mining, transforming, and reporting on the data from our CRM and data warehouse.
You will have the critical job of ensuring we are reaching the right donor segments in a campaign or donor journey. You will also lead efforts to effectively and efficiently measure and report on campaign performance and testing in order to make data-driven business decisions.
How you’ll make an impact:
• mining, transforming and reporting on data from our donor database and data warehouse;
• build complex data sets that refresh daily, weekly, and monthly;
• reviewing and giving feedback on campaign segmentation plans to ensure top down logic is in line with strategy
• creating ad hoc reports for a marketing campaign or fundraising event to help drive smart decisions
• participating in a kickoff meeting for an innovative new fundraising campaign to ensure we will be able to accurately execute on segmentation and report on data
• use different coding languages (SQL, Python, etc) and data visualization tool (Tableau) to report and present KPIs regularly
• and build predictive models to help inform the future of fundraising at MSF. This is an opportunity for someone with a head for data, strong communication abilities, and an interest in fundraising to work with massive amounts of data to execute strategic fundraising plans. You will be an integral part of an energetic, supportive and innovative team dedicated to taking our fundraising to the next level
In this role you will report to the Senior Manager, Data Analytics. Your responsibilities will include:
Analysis & Reporting
California, District Of Columbia, New York