Web Analytics Specialist
Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
Summary: The Web Analytics Specialist will be responsible for managing Google Analytics and other web analytic tools, providing data and analysis of key web metrics, and reporting information to internal stakeholders. The position will play a key role in ASTHO’s move to a new content management system, ensuring that data is captured properly both before and after migration.
- Manage ASTHO’s web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio).
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, provide recommendations for improvement, and implement changes within web analytics tools when necessary.
- Monitor, clean, update and analyze data for reporting to internal stakeholders, providing insight and recommendations on improving products, performance, and processes.
- In collaboration with supervisor, develop and maintain protocols and standard processes for web analytics planning and reporting.
- Collaborate with ASTHO teams to gather data and other needs and set up campaigns that showcase efforts across the organization; Analyze campaign performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Design, launch, and maintain marketing analytics dashboards with clear, easy-to-understand reporting, to provide better association insights.
- Assist with migration to new content management system.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or experience/education equivalent required. A minimum of 2 years of related experience required.
- Requires proven work experience and knowledge of Google suite of tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio), and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Requires continual attention to detail.
- Must be able to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to communicate in both oral and written form.
- Work is mainly sedentary.
ASTHO is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply