Systems Manager/Membership Coordinator
Florida Humanities Council
The Florida Humanities Council (FHC) seeks an experienced professional to manage the overall performance, integrity, and security of the Council’s Raiser’s Edge database. The Systems Manager will also oversee the Council’s annual membership program and provide regular support to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Manage Raiser’s Edge system/donor database including maintenance, global changes, gift entry, reporting, queries, and data cleanup projects
- Provide database technical support and training for staff users to improve the flow of information, processing, and overall database efficiency
- Process incoming donations and maintain accurate donor records for board gifts, annual memberships and all other contributions received
- Generate timely gift renewal and gift acknowledgment correspondence
- Process and enter accounts receivable and accounts payable including deposits, PayPal transactions, invoices, and vendor bills
- Develop and execute query-based reports to support fundraising, communications and finance operations
- Assist with supplying information needed for FHC outreach including e-news, website, annual report and legislative reporting
- Bachelor’s degree with fluency in Raiser’s Edge and a minimum of 3-5 years of database experience, preferably within the non-profit and/or philanthropic sector
- Technical knowledge and experience with Crystal Reports or other report writing software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Prefer 2 plus years of accounting experience and proficiency in QuickBooks
- Considerable experience providing administrative support in a busy environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-reliant but able to work successfully as part of a team
This full-time position reports to the Associate Director and the Chief Financial Officer.
The Florida Humanities Council is the non-profit, state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Our grantmaking and public programming promote the preservation of literature, history, philosophy, and other humanities disciplines to establish a stronger sense of place, deepen relationships in communities, and promote vibrant public engagement. Our offices are located in downtown St. Petersburg on the USF- St. Petersburg campus.
How to Apply
Email your resume, a cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Systems Manager/Membership Coordinator – YOUR NAME” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications accepted until position is filled. Interviews will begin in late May 2019.
The Florida Humanities Council is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to establish and maintain diversity among its staff and is thereby inclusive in its employment practices. Compensation includes a package of health, retirement savings and other benefits.