Support Project Coordinator
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
We’re seeking a Support Project Coordinator to join our exceptional Support Services department. As a Support Project Coordinator at Forum One you’ll lead project teams to project success through effective planning, coordination, and communications with key client stakeholders and the project team. Acting as a liaison and a problem solver, you’ll be the go-to person for both your team and your clients.
As the Support Project Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for overseeing every aspect of your assigned projects, it’ll be your job to keep everything – and everyone- on track. Our company is made up of highly motivated individuals who love to help organizations reach their full digital potential, and we’re looking for someone with a similar mindset who consistently delivers, believes in our company’s mission, and brings a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and facilitate client meetings.
- Manage the schedule, scope, and budget of the project work.
- Track project process with internal and external teams.
- Simultaneously manage priorities across multiple projects and team members.
- Support project team members in documentation, user research activities, prototyping, analytics, and quality assurance testing.
- Produce meeting summaries, small proposals, small reports and deliverables, and other written work in collaboration with Account Managers and the Director of Support Services.
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of experience supporting a project team in a consulting environment.
- Experience in managing project schedules, scope, and budgets.
What would be nice:
- Experience with/knowledge of website development (Drupal, WordPress, etc)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to Apply
Please use the link below: