Support Analyst, Information Technology
Conrad Hilton Foundation
International hotelier Conrad N. Hilton established the grantmaking foundation that bears his name in 1944 to help people living in poverty and experiencing disadvantage worldwide. Today, the work continues, concentrating on efforts to ensure healthy early childhood development and sustainable livelihoods for youth, support young people transitioning out of foster care, improve access to housing and support services for people experiencing homelessness, identify solutions to safe water access, and lift the work of Catholic sisters. Additionally, following selection by an independent, international jury, the Foundation annually awards the $2.5 million Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize to an organization doing extraordinary work to reduce human suffering. The Foundation is one of the world’s largest, with $7.5 billion in assets. It has awarded grants to date totaling more than $2 billion, $207 million worldwide in 2020. Please visit www.hiltonfoundation.org for more information.
An integral member of the Information Technology (IT) team, the Support Analyst provides a high level of customer satisfaction through the effective delivery of technical support and customer service. Specifically, this position assists staff in the use of network operating software as well as provide general IT service and support with Windows, Mac and other operating system on servers, desktops, laptops and other mobile devices.
- Provides Desktop Support for staff in a Windows 7, 8, Mac OS and Office 2010/13/16 Environment.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoot desktop & laptop systems, workstations, smartphones, VoIP phones.
- Monitors, updates, escalates, and resolves trouble tickets through IT portal.
- Manages IT hardware and software inventory.
- Performs IT related research and special projects as assigned.
- Provides conference room technology support
- Manages desktop images and corresponding updates.
- Assists with setting up and managing switch ports.
- Maintains excellent incident management skills by following incident closure procedures and providing customer follow-up communications.
- Provides timely support during business hours as well as accessibility during non-business hours, as needed.
- Undertakes projects and other duties as assigned.
- A+ and Microsoft Desktop Support and Operating Systems Certifications are required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Server and Networking Certifications and Routing and Switching experience are preferred.
Experience/Technical Skills Required
– A minimum of two years of IT support experience in an office environment.
– IP Telephony experience.
– Excellent written/oral communication, interpersonal skills.
– A positive attitude and demonstrates a high level of responsiveness and customer service.
– Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills with high attention to priority and detail.
– Works well independently and within a team and demonstrates a high degree of initiative, flexibility and collaboration.
– Ability to continually seek information and look for new approaches to processes and practices.
– Database software management experience.
– Advanced knowledge of switching and routing.
About our Benefits
We value the health and well-being of our employees, some of the benefits we offer include:
- Comprehensive and generous health and life insurance options
- Relocation Pay
- Fitness benefits
- Paid holidays, time off, and parental leave
- Flexible work schedules and technology benefits
- Foundation funded retirement savings plan
- Professional learning and development and educational assistance
- Employee matching gifts to qualified non-profit organizations
How to Apply