Strategic Data & Technology Manager
The Division of Institutional Advancement furthers the priorities of Rollins College by enhancing awareness, strengthening relationships and raising funds. Our work advances the College’s mission to educate students for global citizenship and responsible leadership, empowering graduates to pursue meaningful careers and productive lives. We tell the stories, connect the people and raise the resources.
The Strategic Data & Technology Manager serves as subject matter expert for the Division of Institutional Advancement (IA) data, technology and information systems and supports the ongoing management, program planning and communication needs of the IA, as well as other campus partners who have a desire to engage with alumni, donors and other data managed by IA. This position designs, develops, maintains and enhances systems to improve operations to meet the current and future needs of the division. Such support will be in the form of fully automated solutions, ad hoc reporting and database integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree with five years of database management, project management, programming and data analysis experience, preferably in a fundraising environment
- Knowledge of computer programming, system analysis and design and data exchange methodologies
- Experience in higher education or a non-profit organization is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, database management systems, SQL coding and CRM tools (Banner Advancement a plus)
- Experience with major fundraising products/platforms such as Ellucian Banner, Raisers Edge, Salesforce or similar constituent database preferred
- Prior experience in database conversion strongly desired
- Understanding of the advancement process and fundraising terminology strongly preferred
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence tool a plus
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida, a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations.
The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins offers a competitive salary plus generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health insurance coverage, generous paid time off, retirement savings plan with 11.5% employer contribution, full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents.
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Screening of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
To learn more information about this position and instructions on how to apply, please visit the Rollins College employment website. Apply link: https://jobs.rollins.edu/en-us/job/492947/strategic-data-technology-manager