Sr. Web Developer
Description of Position
Charity Dynamics is the leading provider of mobile software and digital services to the world’s top nonprofit organizations. We are the innovation engine our clients depend on to help them fulfill their missions. We are a group of digital innovators, strategists, thinkers, and doers focused exclusively on helping our clients achieve their missions to change the world.
Here at Charity Dynamics, we take our client’s missions personally. We volunteer, we raise money, we literally walk, ride or run for our clients. We live our client’s missions to better humankind, from finding cures to disease to saving our environment and everything in between. Our people and solutions impact millions of donors, it’s not just about our products and services, it’s bigger than that. It’s about doing something real, something for humanity. That’s where you come in.
In this hands-on position, the Senior Web Developer will work directly with a team of Consultants, Designers, Project Managers, and other Web Developers to ensure that all work is built and delivered effectively and efficiently for all projects.
- Team lead for large projects where multiple developers are involved.
- Help gather technical and functional design requirements for proposals and existing client work.
- Develop solutions based on client requirements and needs.
- Evaluate and architect, design, code, and test web applications.
- Review and implement designs built by clients and/or our creative department.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the Internet marketplace including industry trends, terminology, and dynamics.
- Advise web best practices on projects.
- Understand client-server and internet systems architectures.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while managing scheduled deliverables for multiple clients.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to communicate complex technical complex to audiences with a variety of technical skillsets.
- Broad knowledge of our work and the ability to support other team members during periods of high demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Engineering or Computer Science.
- 6-9 years of experience in Web Development.
- React, Angular or Vue experience preferred.
- Proven experience integrating APIs into web sites and applications.
- Significant experience working directly with clients.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with non-profits a plus.
- Experience with Convio or Blackbaud.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to manage and meet schedule deadlines.
- Desire to constantly learn and be challenged with new technology.
- Great attitude and professional communication style.
- 2+ years of leadership of other developers
How to Apply
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com.