Sr. Salesforce Administrator
This individual will oversee and manage the Salesforce platform, including administration, declarative development, data imports, and training other users. This position coordinates all Urban Teachers’ Salesforce needs for Sites, Recruitment & Admissions, Performance & Evaluation, Communications, & Development.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, our regional offices are closed and staff members will work virtually until further notice. Otherwise, location is flexible for the right candidate, though a strong preference will be given to candidates in the Baltimore/Washington metro areas.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Product ownership and management of Salesforce & integrated products such as Form Assembly & DocuSign
- Salesforce automation management including workflow, process builder, flows, and advanced flow work
- Maintain architectural integrity for Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Maintain security of Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Manage Pardot Marketing Automation platform
- Manage requests flow for changes to Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Participate in data governance & master data management as it relates to data in Salesforce
- Thought partner with other teams for build-out of and use cases for Salesforce
- Project Management of major Salesforce-related projects
- Proactively keep up with all Salesforce releases and develops projects and proposals for extending and improving Urban Teachers’ usage of Salesforce
- Manage reporting & analytics request flow for Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Manage Urban Teachers’ Participant Portal Community
- Create & maintain training materials for Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Maintain documentation of Urban Teachers’ Salesforce org
- Routine Salesforce tasks such as field and object creation
- 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator & either Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator required
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Campaigns, email & email templates, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP), FormAssembly, Pardot, and Salesforce Community Cloud required
- Strong Salesforce declarative development skills, particularly Process Builder & Flow, required
- Experience with Dataloader.io, Mogli SMS, Service Cloud, and DocuSign a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
About Urban Teachers
The mission of Urban Teachers is to improve educational and life outcomes of children in urban schools by preparing culturally competent, effective career teachers who accelerate student achievement and disrupt systems of racial and socioeconomic inequity. Urban Teachers accomplishes this by recruiting outstanding candidates, equipping them with state-of-the-art training, and linking their certification to their demonstration of effective teaching practices and skills. Participants in the Urban Teachers program also receive a Master’s of Science in Education from the Johns Hopkins School of Education – a top 15 graduate school of education according to U.S. News and World Report. Founded in 2009, Urban Teachers is on the cutting edge of teacher preparation. Learn more about Urban Teachers on our website: urbanteachers.org
As an Employer of National Service, Urban Teachers recognizes the unique skills of national service alumni. Accordingly, AmeriCorps alumni returned Peace Corps volunteers, and other national service participants are encouraged to apply to our job openings.
Urban Teachers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or national and ethnic origin in hiring and employment, nor in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and other programs.
WE SERVE CHILDREN: Children are the center of our work. We rely on the communities we serve to guide and inform the decisions we make about our curriculum, program, and practice.
WE ARE AN ANTI-RACIST ORGANIZATION: We are committed to ongoing knowledge-seeking, reflection, and action to deliberately oppose racism. We are an inclusive organization that values the diversity of people, backgrounds, and perspectives. We are active allies who pursue justice in the communities in which we live and work.
WE ARE LIFE-LONG LEARNERS: We are dedicated to continuous improvement, innovation, and excellence. We strive to be on the forefront of what is best for teacher education and students based on research and practice.
WE VALUE EACH OTHER: We value each other as whole people. We are servant leaders who foster a supportive working environment that is empathetic and caring, and values direct, constructive feedback. It is our VISION that every student in the United States is taught by committed, well-prepared, culturally competent teachers.
Qualified individuals who are fully invested in Urban Teachers’ mission and vision and who thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented setting are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
How to Apply