At Salsa we take pride in providing SaaS solutions that aid the missions of our nonprofit clients. We want them to use our software to change the world – and to do that, we need hardworking, energetic, and passionate Software Support Specialists to show them the ropes and make sure they have daily support. If you’re up for the challenge of providing exceptional tech support to the Salsa community, we invite you to apply.
Representing a community of more than 3,000 nonprofit organizations, Salsa is not your typical Software-as-a- Service company. We support our clients in their efforts to do everything from ending hunger to eliminating nuclear weapons to providing playgrounds for children.
Some Must Have’s:
- Ability to explain technical concepts and processes in a patient, simple, straightforward manner
- Can-do attitude when it comes to problem solving
- Ability to listen and understand client needs, and discuss and take action based on manager input
- Impeccable attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while delivering top-quality results
- Passion for helping clients achieve greater success through our software
- Experience working in Zendesk ticket system
- Experience providing support for a SaaS company serving nonprofit organizations
- Direct experience working in fundraising, advocacy, or marketing campaigns online, or for a nonprofit or political campaign
Benefits of Working at Salsa Labs:
Aside from working with smart, passionate Salsa employees, having uncapped growth potential and an awesome work/life balance, this position includes a competitive suite of benefits. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with immediate enrollment, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, paid holidays, unlimited paid time-off and no dress code!
Location & Work Environment:
Our office is located at 10475 Perry Highway, Suite 301, Wexford, PA 15090. The work environment is casual and relaxed, yet high energy.
EEO Statement: Salsa Labs, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We seek to build a diverse staff representative of the communities we serve. All qualified applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.