Senior Project Manager, Support Services
For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Support Services team. Are you an experienced project manager who is passionate about leading client engagements, and using online communication tools and digital strategies to help change the world?
What you will do:
- Build customer confidence, you’ll be committed to increasing customer satisfaction, set achievable customer expectations, assume responsibility for solving customer problems, ensure commitments to customers are met.
- Independently lead projects through effective planning, coordination, communication, and problem solving with clients and team.
- Manage the schedule, scope, and budget on medium-to-large projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction and profitability.
- Identify and communicate key project goals, objectives, and timelines to the project team.
- Lead internal team meetings, provides clear communication about project requirements and process while allowing appropriate autonomy for team members. Provide regular scope, budget, timeline updates to the team.
- Track/adjust budgets throughout the project. Accurately project staff resourcing for projects.
- Identify the need for change order and upsells.
- Facilitate overall project planning and task level planning in concert with project leads.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field (Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Digital Marketing)
- 5+ years (Bachelor’s) or 2+ years (Master’s) working in a related field with digital agency, digital marketing, online communications, or web technology.
- Understanding of web technology, including web content management systems, collaboration tools, mobile, CSS, user experience concepts, and other topics relevant to our work.
- A deep understanding of client engagement best practices, project activities, and deliverables, and can tailor approach to the specific projects/clients.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
What would be nice:
- Content Management experience highly preferred (Drupal, WordPress)
- PMP Certification
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One contracts with the federal government, subjecting it to federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates. Forum One will require you to be vaccinated. Forum One will permit limited medical and religious exemptions. Upon offer of employment, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to Apply
Please visit link to apply: