Please apply through:
Position Title : Senior Manager, Digital Fundraising & Strategy
Location: Washington, DC
Department: Donor Development
Reports to: Director, Digital Strategy & Fundraising
- Work closely with Director of Digital Strategy & Fundraising and Manager, Digital Strategy & Fundraising to build a multi-channel digital strategy focused on raising funds, increasing constituent donor LTV, and growing the community.
- Keep up with the latest digital trends to increase activation and create a better user journey for our audience, through the use and creation of quizzes, pledges, videos, etc.
- Own the production of content for digital actions under tight deadlines, including drafting copy for emails, web pages, paid media, and related collateral.
- Maintain a digital campaign calendar and coordinate with Programs to disseminate copy and graphical assets for campaigns.
- Provide digital design support to the Digital Fundraising & Strategy team including the creation of email graphics as well as social graphics which align with digital trends and best practices.
- Write, load, and oversee the creation of emails, while also checklisting emails and associated action pages.
- Utilize BSD Tools, to create action pages and oversee the user-journey strategy for each campaign.
- Strategically optimize digital efforts for increased performance (both revenue and conversions) through testing and data analysis.
- Serve as liaison between the Digital Strategy & Fundraising team and MarComms to ensure integrated campaigns are executed across all channels.
- Serve as liaison between the Digital Strategy & Fundraising team and Corporate team to provide content for our partners to promote during large fundraising moments, such as #GivingTuesday, Giving Month, and End of Year.
- Serve as a liaison with digital agency partners to track status of projects, schedule meetings, review documents and answer questions
- Oversee new branches within BSD Tools, and the migration of all data. Work with and train branch administrators while also serving as the internal point of contact for all issues relating to branches and/or data migrations.
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy & Fundraising to ensure success of efforts such as, but not limited to, international and 50th Anniversary digital work.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably including computer science coursework) and 5+ years or relevant work experience in digital strategy fields
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
- Experience working cooperatively as a member of a team as well as independently with self-direction and ability to meet timelines
- Technical skills should include:
- Ability to code HTML with and without an HTML editor; ability to code HTML using both inline styling and CSS. Ability to troubleshoot HTML errors;
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with multiple digital CRM and email platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Drive
- Experience with image editing/resizing using Photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics software
Special Olympics is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment. Special Olympics does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law in any of its programs or activities.
Employment with Special Olympics is ‘at-will.’