Senior Director, Salesforce Architecture and Enterprise Applications
What You Will Do
- Provide enterprise architecture leadership for database and reporting technologies within the organization.
- Lead team members in the design, analysis, coding, testing, and implementation of solutions for business process needs.
- Groom product backlogs to prepare for development, validate clear user stories are ready for development and ensure the development teams are delivering in accordance with standards and agreed on schedules.
- Help develop and enforce policy to ensure the security of data.
- Recruit, coach, and mentor members of the team.
- Support creation of technical and end-user documentation.
What You’ve Accomplished
- Experience with architecture for similar organizations, particularly in the nonprofits, education, or federal sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least one current Salesforce Certification.
- 8-10 years of experience in position such as a Senior Developer, Salesforce Developer, or similar.
What You’ll Bring to the Job
- Translating business needs into user stories, requirements, and diagrams as appropriate.
- Maintaining a user-centric disposition so that the technology works for the user and not vice-versa.
- Explaining the aforementioned items to staff with varying levels of technical proficiency.
- Initiative, creativity, and attention to detail.
- Working well with a team from different disciplines.
- Experience with Salesforce including Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) and Lightning Design.
API, REST, GraphQL, SAML, OData, MVC, URI, Web Services, and Postman.
- Building data-driven, integration-focused web applications (especially Salesforce Communities).
- Agile, Continuous Improvement, Punchlists, Kanban, and Backlogs.d
- .NET, Azure Cloud Services, IIS, MSSQL, Visual Studio Online.
- MEAN technology stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js.
- CSS, HTML5, Responsive, Bootstrap, Grids, SASS, LESS, and front-end design methods.
- Payment gateways such as Authorize.Net and Stripe.
- LAMP technology stack.
- Web Content Management Systems (primarily Sitefinity, increasingly WordPress).
- Visualizations: Workflows, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Marketing and Lead Acquisition tools such as Form Assembly and Marketing Cloud.
- Office 365, G Suite
- BI Tools: Power BI, and Gainsight.
What You’ll Get Out of It
- Competitive salary in the nonprofit marketplace.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, life insurance, Long Term Disability (LTD), Flexible Spending Plan, 20 days of vacation time and 15 days of sick time, plus paid family leave.
- Great professional development, mentoring, and skill-building opportunities.
About Hillel International
More About Hillel International
Founded in 1923, Hillel has been enriching the lives of Jewish students for more than 90 years. Today, Hillel International is a global organization that welcomes students of all backgrounds and envisions a world where every Jewish student makes an enduring commitment to Jewish life, learning and Israel. Hillel is dedicated to enriching the lives of Jewish students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world. As the largest Jewish student organization in the world, Hillel builds connections with emerging adults at more than 550 colleges and universities, and inspires them to direct their own path. During their formative college years, students are challenged to explore, experience, and create vibrant Jewish lives.
More About Hillel’s Charles and Lynn Schusterman International Center
Hillel’s Charles and Lynn Schusterman International Center (SIC) which has multiple offices throughout the world including in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Jerusalem, helps local Hillels in the areas of institutional advancement, strategic planning, leadership development, fundraising, talent, fiscal administration, student engagement and communications.
How to Apply