Senior Digital Advertising Specialist
Lutman Maska Neill and Company
When you work at Lautman Maska Neill & Company, you raise money for incredible causes AND work alongside some of the brightest minds in the fundraising business, who are committed to changing the world together.
As a leader in the nonprofit fundraising space, we are growing, and are looking for a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist to join us.
About the Role:
As a Senior Digital Advertising Specialist, you will take the lead on running our nonprofit clients’ digital advertising programs. Working as part of a multi-channel team, you will manage both the strategy and execution of advertising campaigns across a variety of platforms, monitoring results and providing recommendations to optimize performance along the way.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Manages advertising strategy for assigned clients including:
- Provides ongoing strategic recommendations including testing, audience targeting, creative direction, and platforms.
- Analyzes results and report out to clients on performance
- Writes copy and works with art to get copy and art deliverables created
- Creates yearly campaign budget, track spending and recommend spending changes based on ad performance.
- Executes advertising campaigns including:
- Loads ads into the ads platform
- Sends data requests and load data into the ads platform
- Works with client or digital production specialist to get pixels, donation pages, and advocacy pages associated with ads properly set up
- Monitors ad performance and make recommendations to optimizing ads based on performance in real-time (i.e. audience adjustments, turning off ads that are not effective, etc.)
- Sets new clients up on advertising platforms
- Serves as advertising expert to all account staff and to clients as needed
- Stays abreast of the latest changes on advertising platforms and meet with advertising vendors
About Your Skills:
To succeed in this position, candidates will have 3 or more years’ experience working in digital advertising, preferably with a non-profit, advocacy organization, or agency. You have experience using ad platforms including Google Campaign Manager and Facebook Business Manager and experience running integrated campaigns including display, search, and social media. You understand how pixels work. You should be extremely detail-oriented, work well as part of a team, be able to multi-task, and have a passion for the nonprofit sector.
We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to make a difference.
About Our Benefits:
Lautman Maska Neill & Company offers a full suite of excellent benefits – competitive salaries with bonus potential, health, dental, vision insurance, 401k, life insurance, paid holidays, generous time off, and summer Fridays. We foster a fun and friendly workplace and the opportunity for advancement.
About Our Location:
- We are located south of Dupont Circle in Washington, DC.
- Remote employees will be considered.
Lautman Maska Neill & Company values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We know that our differences make us stronger.
How to Apply
To apply, please email resume, salary requirements and a letter telling us why you are perfect for this job to email@example.com
LMNC is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants are considered. Visit our website www.lautmandc.com to learn more about our company and the clients we serve.