Senior Data Solutions Analyst
University of Florida Advancement
The Senior Data Solutions Analyst provides expertise for the design and implementation of data integration systems for University of Florida Advancement. Under direction of the Senior Director of Data Services, this person will set data integration standards and assist the data implementation teams with automating processes and integrating data with the CRM of record using selected middleware solutions.
Essential functions of the position include:
• Data Acquisition and Integration
• Documentation and Training
• Serve as Technical Subject Matter Expert
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or a high school diploma or equivalent and six years of experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
• Four to five years progressively responsible programming experience in relational databases.
• Working knowledge of technical and functional designs for databases, ETL, data warehousing, reporting, etc.
• Experience with middleware products, such as Jitterbit, Mulesoft, SAS, etc.
• Experience with SQL (Oracle), scripting tools for automation (i.e., R, Python, etc.), and the creation and use of REST APIs (i.e., JSON/XML).
• Knowledge of data visualization tools.
• Thorough proficiency with MS Office products, such as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of customer-relationship management in a fundraising environment.
• Strong logical thinking and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing with the ability to tailor the message appropriately for the audience.
• Professional interpersonal skills with an appreciation and skill for working with diverse constituencies.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Must be an outstanding communicator and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills; and the ability to work collegially and interact effectively with a diverse constituency.
• An appreciation for and support of diversity in the workplace in all its forms; proven success working with stakeholders; project management skills; experience in a data-driven environment; organizational skills; and the ability to lead, influence and motivate others are required.
How to Apply