Senior Advertising Specialist
Allegiance Group (formerly Beaconfire RED) is looking for a Senior Advertising Strategist (Onsite, Remote or Combination, Full-time) who brings:
- Deep experience planning, building, managing, and reporting on ad campaigns in:
- Facebook & Instagram
- Paid Search (Google & Microsoft)
- Programmatic Display
- Comfort in managing yearly media budgets in excess of $100,000
- Significant knowledge of advertising technology and strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep attention to detail
We’re looking for an experienced advertiser who can work as a consultant. The ideal candidate is a team player who is comfortable learning on their feet, and inspires confidence in their clients. Ad tech is always changing, so we’re looking for self-starters who can keep pace with rapid changes in the space. We serve nonprofits and associations, so we’d love a candidate with some experience in one or both of those spaces. They’ll also be:
- A problem-solver who is comfortable taking established technologies and processes and adapting them to their client and project’s needs
- A self-starter who works equally well independently or in collaboration with others
- A master juggler able to keep multiple simultaneous projects and their teams’ moving efficiently
- A trusted advisor capable of building long-standing relationships with clients through high-quality work and wise counsel
- An unflappable leader who inspires project teams and leads by example
Skills & Experience
The ideal Senior Advertising Strategist will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience building, managing, and reporting on campaigns in the following platforms:
- Facebook & Instagram
- Google SEM
- Microsoft SEM
- Knowledge of/about programmatic display advertising:
- Media Buying Process
- Inventory & Optimization
- Data & Audience Management/Onboarding
- Experience creating campaign briefs and reporting
- Expertise in manipulating and analyzing data in Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaign performance
- Familiarity using Google Analytics to better understand ad performance
Bonus points for
- Nonprofit Fundraising Experience
- Programmatic Display Trading Experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & Pixel Placement/Troubleshooting
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- Our physical office is in the Washington DC Metro Area (we’re located 2 metro stops across the river in Arlington, VA).
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor.
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Allegiance Group.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Allegiance Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Allegiance Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
To apply, go to: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/teamallegiance/jobs/senior-advertising-specialist-dC6qTarSar6Ph8aKj5XgF7?ref=rss&sid=68
How to Apply
To apply, go to https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/teamallegiance/jobs/senior-advertising-specialist-dC6qTarSar6Ph8aKj5XgF7?ref=rss&sid=68