Salesforce Technical Lead
At Fíonta, our mission is to help nonprofits get the most strategic value out of their technology. If you have a background in Salesforce, client services, and nonprofit operations, an innate love of learning and problem serving, and want to work with a fun, vibrant, and growing team, then this is the job for you!
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead to architect and oversee implementations within our Salesforce practice. You would join a small and mighty group of Tech Leads who set and execute the technical strategy on a wide range of Salesforce jobs. The day-to-day includes gathering requirements from client SMEs, determining off-the-shelf and custom solutions using Salesforce best practices, overseeing or performing complex data migrations and implementations, and mentoring the technical staff.
Our ideal candidate has a background in systems engineering, Salesforce and/or SQL development, and solutions architecture. While deep experience is necessary for this role, we are also looking for someone who can scale to our environment and build trust while adapting their expertise to our model. We are a tight-knit team with a strong growth trajectory.
- Lead the development of enterprise solutions built on Salesforce
- Analyze functional and technical requirements; engineer technical solutions integrating web technologies, databases, and third-party apps
- Provide technical direction and mentorship to Salesforce consultants, developers, and business analysts
- Decompose work assignments to match workplace skillsets
- Lead mitigation activities on critical and high-risk issues escalated by project teams and clients
- Be a strategic client interface
- Support business development in sales engineering and developing proposal responses
- Implement processes and standards that comply with project execution best practices: customer-forward, responsive to evolving technology, and easily repeatable
- Stay current on Salesforce ecosystem and related technologies
- 2+ years leading the technical Salesforce (or other CRM solutions)
- Salesforce certification(s) and overall understanding of capabilities of product
- Able to solicit customer requirements and configure Salesforce accordingly
- Experience providing business consulting and/or technical leadership
- Customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, preferably in technical field
- Strongly preferred – Experience with nonprofit organizations and the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Strongly preferred – software engineering background and/or background in SQL development
The Successful Candidate:
- Resides in the Washington DC or Los Angeles areas – however, great candidates will be considered if not in DC or LA
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership
- Is a self-starter and works equally well independently or in collaboration with others
- Is able to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities at the same time
- Has a proven ability to accomplish tasks efficiently and works well on tight schedules
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Possesses leadership skills to creatively solve problems by leveraging existing processes as a guide – not as an absolute – when meeting client needs
Salary is commensurate with experience. Fíonta offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401k, vacation and holidays. Candidate must be willing and able to travel on occasion.
Fíonta is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
How to Apply
Submit your application at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Fionta/743999681123581-salesforce-technical-lead-associations-or-nonprofit-experience