Shatterproof, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation that addiction causes families, is looking for a resourceful and creative Salesforce Manager to help manage and optimize our Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP). The Salesforce database Manager will be the hands-on Salesforce expert and will help ensure Development, Marketing and Finance teams are using Salesforce NPSP with maximum efficiency and achieving high levels of productivity. This person will analyze our business by building and maintaining reports (weekly, monthly, ad hoc) to help us understand the health of our Marketing and Development efforts.
- Responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement to the Salesforce platform
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly Salesforce reports.
- Handles all basic administrative Salesforce functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Provide training to ensure staff understands how to use Salesforce
- Assist with documenting technical, business and process requirements
- Manage requests and troubleshooting for Salesforce
- 4+ year Salesforce Administration experience (Reports, Workflow, page layouts, training, customizations)
- Experience working with fundraising or donor management systems
- Familiarity with Salesforce NPSP Lightning edition
- Training abilities and strong communication skills
- Understanding of database principles and efficient business operations
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, and quickly growing organization
- Experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Email Studio a plus
- Strong Excel skills – pivot tables, array formulas, etc. is a huge plus