University Florida Advancement
The University of Florida Advancement is hiring a Salesforce Developer!
The Salesforce Developer is a demonstrated thought leader in technical aspects of customer and partner engagements that lead to the successful delivery of Advancement solutions in a Salesforce environment, including enterprise integrations leveraging middleware tools and platforms. Reporting to the Executive Director of Data Services, this position is a key member of the CRM implementation project team and provides critical input for the overall design of CRM applications and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements. Additionally, the developer will lead the evaluation of options and subsequent presentation and education of the customer/partner. They will also identify and proactively manage risk areas, and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement complex solutions while demonstrating agile team principles and leadership.
- Partner with business analysts and stakeholders to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Work closely with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using available technologies; build and maintain effective working relationships with key technology team members.
- Assist with CRM platform management tasks such as application evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design, integration with other systems, capacity planning, defining SLA measurements, etc. Create prototypes in support of solution architecture activities.
- Perform configuration and customization of the CRM platform.
- Engage in hands-on in the production of tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Create timelines and development goals.
Design & Standards
- Maintain thorough subject matter expertise of the functionality and solution architecture staying current on platform releases, new features, product roadmaps, and applications available from 3rd parties.
- Stay current on integration tools and best practices and on emerging technologies and platforms.
- Partner with other staff, vendors, partners, and business and technical teams to understand business needs and translate them into capability/platform roadmaps and work toward realizing the roadmaps.
- Establish and improve standards and processes.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Lead to the successful delivery of enterprise desktop, cloud, and/or mobile solutions, including enterprise integrations leveraging middleware tools and platforms.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Deliver technical solutions to meet the customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Review service management requests, investigate problems and determine and document business solutions for complex systems problems in an effective timely manner.
- Provide support for deployment activities; help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production.
- Ensure colleagues are well equipped for efficient and effective support.
- Liaise with other application and systems areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Perform moderate to complex fixes and data maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation.
- Identify and manage risk areas and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
Documentation and Knowledge Transfer
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for CRM and related applications in project meetings.
- Assist in the creation of technical documentation related to configuration and customization of data applications, including the CRM, service applications, middleware, and any managed packages.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other technical staff learning how to configure and customize the platform.
How to Apply
Click the link below to apply: