As a trusted partner for Salesforce CRM solutions, North Peak leads nonprofit clients through difficult transitions to pursue their missions in more strategic ways.
We are looking for a nonprofit technology expert to join the client services team as Consultant to lead implementations of Salesforce.com and other related technologies.
This is a remote, full-time position requiring 40 hours a week and some travel (around 10%). Apply online at: http://www.northpeak.com/about/work-with-us/
Individuals that will succeed in this job dive into client projects (feet-first!) to explore all the relevant details of a client’s situation, strategies, goals, challenges and problems before charting a path forward and leading the implementation.
The main responsibilities of a Consultant are:
- Manage the on-time and on-budget delivery of high-quality Salesforce-based solutions for our nonprofit clients.
- Help clients define and prioritize their project requirements around business goals, strategic objectives, and known best practices
- Provide clear communication internally and externally through the creation of project documents including timelines, budget docs, meeting notes, build specs and technical documents.
- Manage project teams and oversee deliverables among developers and configuration specialists.
- Lead training and overall solution adoption by designing and delivering multi-session training curriculums as well as coordinating the actions of key leaders at the client to support the roll-out.
- Ensure clients are happy with our service by being responsive and providing thoughtful and contextual advice.
Our Consultants need a diverse skillset to be successful. Candidates must show proven ability to:
- Lead Discovery and create a Needs Analysis that identifies the best solution for each client’s strategies, tactics, aspirations, issues and capacity
- Manage timelines, budgets and status of project deliverables
- Forge great client relationships
- Configure Salesforce for nonprofit processes using all declarative means
- Design and perform complex data migrations
- Extensively test and deploy solutions
- Deliver training and adoption best practices
- Manage our ongoing engagement with existing clients
- In-depth experience working with nonprofit organizations on CRM solutions and related integrated technology.
- Be familiar with nonprofit strategies and tactics around online fundraising, marketing, program management and advocacy.
- Have a solid understanding of the project lifecycle for CRM projects. Candidates must show an ability to:
- break out large projects into discrete milestones and deliverables
- manage complex projects with multifaceted timelines and diverse project teams
- stay cool under pressure
- Experience with third-party integrated products for online fundraising, advocacy and email marketing.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills
- Big picture thinking with absolute attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Salesforce Certified Admin at a minimum, other SF certifications desired
- Desire to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients
Compensation & Benefits
- A competitive salary with performance incentive plan
- 17-day flat PTO policy including 8 paid holidays to start; increases to 20-days PTO after two years.
- Get paid to learn and go to conferences.
- A focus on work/life balance. We have a flexible office hours policy although Consultants are expected to be generally available during regular business hours.