Our work within the non-profit sector combines technical and strategy expertise with hands-on understanding of non-profit operations. Success in this role requires advanced knowledge of non-profit operations, technology, strategy and experience with Salesforce. A strong candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with organizations to develop efficient operational business processes and clear workflow systems, while following industry best practices.
Our projects range from facilitating a full database conversion and product implementation to performing operational and/or technical strategic assessments and business transformational consulting.
This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to juggle a number of projects at once. Because most of the work is client facing, strong written and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people and non-profits are very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success in this position.
• Confidently deliver recommendations and facilitate decision making processes
• Analyze current business practices and make recommendations for improved effectiveness and efficiency
• Lead requirements gathering, system design, and system configuration
• Lead and facilitate user acceptance testing
• Deliver end-user training
• Develop design and business process documentation
• Conduct system assessments, develop roadmaps and project plans
• Lead the migration of client’s CRM data to new system
• Contribute to the refinement of existing services and development of new service lines at Heller Consulting
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Non-profit operations experience
• Advanced knowledge of Salesforce for the non-profit sector
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and be flexible and willing to take on new job tasks as they arise
• Experience and aptitude to make strategic level recommendations and guide visionary decision making for non-profits. These recommendations could have significant influence over fiscal/budgetary, vision, personnel or future state CRM ecosystems
• Mastery of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Developer or Architect credential
• Digital tool experience ( such as Pardot, Luminate Online, Marketing Cloud, etc.)
Learn more about working at Heller Consulting here.
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, health and retirement benefits, educational opportunities for continual growth, and support a healthy work life balance.
This is a regular, full-time, management (“exempt”) position. In a standard workweek, 35 – 38 hours should be spent on projects & tasks billable to a client. Additional non-billable hours are expected and may include staff training or enrichment, client cultivation or general administration.
This position requires travel up to 30% of the time.
How to Apply
For more details and to apply, visit here.