North Peak Solutions
North Peak Consultant’s manage the on-time and on-budget delivery of high-quality Salesforce-based solutions for our nonprofit clients and directly manage ongoing client relationships.
- Own task deliverables, project timelines, and budgets; communicate status updates frequently to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Complete work within established time frames and operating within the estimated budget.
- Produce project documentation up to North Peak standards including but not limited to: meeting agendas, meeting notes, budget updates, and project status updates.
- Forecast internal project resource needs on an ongoing basis
- Manage project teams and oversee deliverables among developers and configuration specialists.
- Design and lead Salesforce projects for small- to mid-sized engagements. Exercise judgment on how best to engage stakeholders, manage user adoption, and overcome project challenges.
- Lead Discovery process for small-to-mid-sized projects. Create a thoughtful Needs Analysis that recommends a sensible solution in the context of the client’s strategies, tactics, aspirations, issues, and capacity.
- Design high-quality, cohesive Salesforce.com solutions from unique client requirements using appropriate standard configuration, custom features, and product integrations. Provide clear communication internally and externally through the creation of Meeting Notes, Needs Analysis, Build Specification docs, and custom feature business requirements.
- Configure Salesforce for nonprofit processes using all declarative means including workflows, process builder and visual flow.
- Design and perform complex data migrations; analyze data to determine configuration requirements and produce data migration plans, field maps, picklist transformations up to North Peak standards.
- Extensively test and deploy solutions
- Lead training and overall solution adoption by designing and delivering multi-session training curriculums as well as coordinating the actions of key leaders at the client to support the roll-out
- Communicate with stakeholders in a manner that demonstrates our professionalism and personality.
- Ensure clients are happy with our ongoing service by being responsive and providing thoughtful and contextual advice.
- Share knowledge and experience through blog posts, webinars, documentation, and other outlets.
- Learn new methodologies and improve company standards.
- Achieve personal productivity goals assigned by a supervisor at a maximum of 75% billable.
- Adhere to North Peak’s values
Our Consultants need a diverse skill set to be successful. Candidates must show proven ability in the following areas:
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills in the following areas but not limited to: needs analysis, business requirements, custom feature specification, technical documentation, and training curriculum.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Experience in salesforce CRM Consulting and business solutions
- Lead Discovery and create a Needs Analysis that identifies the best solution for each client’s strategies, tactics, aspirations, issues, and capacity
- Excellent Customer/client service
- Show attention to detail and follow-through
- Skill with data maintenance tools (Jitterbit, DemandTools, DataLoader, Apsona, etc).
- Skill with third-party application integrations with Salesforce (online forms, email service providers, payment processors)
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Perform quality assurance/testing and troubleshooting
- Commitment to high quality on all technical work (Salesforce configuration, data migrations, and 3rd party integrations)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- Ability to manage team members to timeline, budget and deliverables.
- 4+ years Salesforce.com platform experience
- Salesforce Certified Admin at a minimum, other SF certifications desired
- In-depth experience guiding organizations through adoption and management of CRM solutions and related integrated technology.
- Be familiar with nonprofit strategies and tactics around online fundraising, marketing, program management, and advocacy.
- Have a solid understanding of the project lifecycle for CRM projects. Candidates must show an ability to:
- break out large projects into discrete milestones and deliverables
- manage complex projects with multifaceted timelines and diverse project teams
- stay cool under pressure
- Experience with third-party integrated products for online fundraising, advocacy, and email marketing.
- Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities of Executive stakeholders and CRM Administrator in maintaining a healthy, sustainable CRM solution
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and a commitment to high-quality
- Big picture thinking with absolute attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Desire to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients
This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours a week and some travel (around 10%). We are a distributed company with team members working remotely.
How to Apply
Apply online by April 9th with resume and cover letter http://www.northpeak.com/about/work-with-us/submit-an-application/