Fair Trade USA
Fair Trade USA is a mission driven enterprise that is building an innovative model of responsible business and conscious consumption that reduces poverty, secures supply chains, and enables sustainable development for farmers, fishermen and workers around the world. The shared value model connects millions of consumers to millions of low-income producers in developing countries. In 2018 over $7B of merchandise carried Fair Trade USA’s seal and $100M of additional income was generated for producers and their families.
We’ve made a lot of progress on our CRM journey – the Salesforce platform powers business applications for nearly every department at Fair Trade USA and our implementation has been featured at the past three Dreamforce conferences – but we still have a lot of work to. We plan to double our impact over the next three years by continuing to digitize our operations and service delivery with Salesforce and related systems.
Fair Trade USA is seeking a Salesforce Architect to join our technology team. This is an opportunity for an experienced technology solution architect with deep Salesforce platform knowledge and excellent communication skills to join a fast-paced technology team that is building sophisticated applications on the platform.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Responsible for delivering CRM, mobile data collection, BI and systems integration solutions; works with business units and development team to define business requirements, design, develop, test, implement and integrate systems
• Monitors and analyzes existing systems and procedures and implements modifications to those systems and integrations to maintain high-quality data and continuously improve value for business units
• Supervises and mentors system analysts, administrators and developers responsible for delivering CRM solutions
• Owns the technical architecture for solutions built with Salesforce and related systems
• Understands the vision and strategy for Fair Trade USA and helps develop the technology roadmap
• Stays current with Salesforce products and related technologies, ensuring technical solutions are compatible with Fair Trade USA’s business needs and technical architecture
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 5+ years of experience in designing and delivering technology solutions with Salesforce products
• Salesforce Application or System Architect certification, or ability to obtain within one year of starting in the role
• Demonstrated understanding of Salesforce APIs and common integration patterns
• Experience with SQL, ETL tools and BI products preferred
• Experience managing a mid to large sized Salesforce implementation with internal and external users; track record of multiple successful implementation projects
• Excellent communication skills; ability to lead stakeholders through the development lifecycle from initial idea to release and adoption
• Ability to quickly garner trust from end users, co-workers, and senior leadership
• Experience with agile project management, especially Scrum
WHAT WE VALUE
Strong relationships with coworkers and the ability to build trust
Entrepreneurial spirit and pride of work
Belief that transparency through technology can change the world
Constant desire to improve
Able to balance iterative solution delivery with a desire for perfection
Move with a sense of urgency
Desire for an active role in democratizing supply chains & alleviating global poverty
How to Apply
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to the attention of Aaron Winters, Salesforce Architect.