Salesforce Administrator at Consultancy
North Peak Solutions
As part of the Managed Services team, the Salesforce Administrator supports our nonprofit and foundation clients by performing critical functions that monitor and maintain a healthy Salesforce instance. North Peak Salesforce Administrators will work with a portfolio of clients to train users, tackle long-overdue technical enhancements/improvements to their system, handle issues that might arise from 3rd party integrations, while also looking to the future for further developments to their CRM.
The main responsibilities of a Salesforce Administrator are:
Salesforce Technical Knowledge
- Monitor and perform maintenance within Salesforce to include, but not limited to data quality, user adoption, integrations, etc.
- Configure and design high-quality, cohesive Salesforce.com solutions from unique client requirements
- Document client requirements via User Stories and/or other process documentation
- Troubleshoot and maintain third-party apps including integrations with form providers, online donation service provider, and email service providers
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Create and maintain client documentation
Client Portfolio Management
- Directly interact with clients to troubleshoot issues, answer questions, configure technology, and provide thoughtful, contextual advice
- Train users on business processes in Salesforce
- Organize and lead steering committees with users to gain input, feedback and understand their needs.
- Own a portfolio of 6-8 clients, with weekly proactive tasks that are organized and documented via our internal project management system.
- Works cross-functionally with the Account Management team to flag project risks and identify optimal solutions to ensure positive outcomes
- Share knowledge and experience through blog posts, webinars, documentation, and other outlets.
- Learn new methodologies and improve company standards.
- Achieve personal productivity goals assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to North Peak’s values
Technical and Organizational Skills
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills in the following areas but not limited to: business requirements, technical documentation, and training content.
- Time management – With a portfolio of clients knowing how to switch gears without tasks falling through the cracks.
- Skill with data maintenance tools (Jitterbit, DemandTools, DataLoader, Apsona, etc).
- Skill with third-party application integrations with Salesforce (online forms, email service providers, payment processors)
- Experience with quality assurance/testing and troubleshooting
- Able to manage many moving parts and details at once
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Commitment to high quality on all technical work
- Excellent Customer/client service
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
- 2+ years Salesforce.com System Administrator experience
- Salesforce Certified Admin at a minimum, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant (obtained within 6 months of employment) and other SF certifications desired
- Proficiency in declarative automation – Flows, advanced formulas, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce and third-party apps (online fundraising, advocacy and email marketing). Experience applying this knowledge for nonprofit organizations preferred.
- Familiar with nonprofit strategies and tactics around online fundraising, marketing, program management, and advocacy.
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce Administrator role and responsibilities to maintain a healthy, sustainable CRM solution
- Experience in solution design, implementation, training and documentation preferred.
- Desire to make a commitment to our team, work, community, and clients
How to Apply
Apply online with a resume and cover letter here.