Salesforce Administrator and Developer
Human Coalition is a pro-life, dynamic, technology-driven firm. We work hard but enjoy improving the lives of our clients while having fun with the people we work with. The Salesforce Administrator and Developer is responsible for the continued integration of systems and support throughout the organization, maximize the use of SFDC features and efficiencies, implement and configure system upgrades and administer the system. Work with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This role is an integral member of the IT team and assists project teams with resolving Salesforce technical issues as well as advising on Salesforce best practices.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the Salesforce platforms.
- Work to operationalize Salesforce administration activities.
- Facilitate collaboration with business partners to understand production pain-points, implement workarounds, and help prioritize production problems for development work.
- Establish and improve Salesforce standards and processes.
- Triage and fix defects and provide root cause analyses for both sandboxes and production.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Assist with Salesforce platform management tasks such as app evaluations, profiles/org hierarchy design and integration with other systems.
- Facilitate integration between Salesforce and other Human Coalition applications.
- Help coordinate technical projects within Human Coalition.
- Develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Collaborate with agile development team to identify and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs.
- Strong knowledge of Demand Tools.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Passionately aligned with the mission and vision of Human Coalition
- Experience with database design and best practices.
- Superior sense of direction and strategy.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Extensive cross-discipline technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Active Member of the Salesforce Trailhead Community a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Jira and Office 365.
- Self-motivated, proactive, critical-thinking, inquisitive, resourceful, determined, and consistent.
- Enjoys the challenge of taking on complex and difficult puzzles.
- Ability to both design and manage the execution of infrastructure projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- 2 years of related experience
Human Coalition is an equal opportunity employer and makes recruitment, employment, promotional, and all other Human Resource decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital, disability, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org