The Center for New York City Neighborhoods
About the Center
The Center for New York City Neighborhoods, Inc. (the “Center”) promotes and protects affordable homeownership in New York so that middle- and working-class families are able to build strong, thriving communities. Established by public and private partners, the Center meets the diverse needs of homeowners throughout New York State by offering free, high-quality housing services. The Center’s current projects support our policy goals and help to keep homeownership affordable by responding to the ongoing effects of the foreclosure crisis, the rising cost of homeownership, predatory scams, rising sea levels, and more extreme weather.
JOB TITLE: SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
DEPARTMENT: DEVELOPMENT & EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
REPORTS TO: SENIOR DATA MANAGER
We seek a Salesforce Administrator who is driven to work for a mission-oriented organization and has the skills to administer the Center’s Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Administrator is an exempt position that reports to the Senior Data Manager. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator. The candidate must be self-driven, have strong critical thinking skills, have the ability to respond to project staff and external user requests with a customer-service mentality, conduct staff trainings on Salesforce workflow and reporting, and develop training materials and program-specific system documentation. The ability to collaborate, coordinate, and communicate with non-technical staff is a must.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions unless this causes undue hardship to the organization.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, configuration, maintenance, and other routine tasks.
- Troubleshoot Salesforce and data errors and problem-solve to conceive of solutions to meet staff and sponsor needs and requirements.
- Under the direction of the Center’s Data Manager, provide CRM support for existing programs, configure new functionality, support new program requirements, and deploy third-party applications and integrations as needed.
- Develop training materials and conduct staff training on Salesforce.
- Manage the onboarding and training of new users.
- Convene and build the capacity of Salesforce superusers/point people within various teams across the Center.
- Document and track Center program, grant, and funding and compliance data reporting requirements. Document and develop processes to produce internal and external data reports.
- Manage Center-wide data quality and data duplication in the Center’s Salesforce platform.
- Support and troubleshoot integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise systems.
- Create, manage, and update data dictionaries for the Center and specific programs.
- Manage ongoing improvements in Salesforce via continual research of new feature functionality.
- Demonstrate ownership by showing initiative, acting conscientiously, and putting team results above individual accomplishments.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset through resilience, engaging in expansive thinking, and showing curiosity.
- Work collaboratively by demonstrating the ability to work in teams, exhibiting emotional intelligence, and having positive energy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Salesforce Administrator certification and Advanced Salesforce Administrator certification strongly preferred.
- Written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex technical processes to non-technical users.
- Strong investment in applying data-driven approaches to problem-solving.
- A customer service mentality towards supporting internal and external users.
- Project management skills and a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects; experience using Asana as a project management tool is desired, willingness to learn is required.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience developing and conducting Salesforce training for users.
- Experience with third-party Salesforce applications and integrations, including Form Assembly.
- Proactive attitude, out of the box thinking, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and commitment to a mission-oriented organization required; an affinity for homeownership and housing is preferred.
- Sense of humor.
Essential Mental and Physical Functions:
- Regularly required to speak English clearly and hear the spoken word well;
- Regularly required to physically operate routine office equipment such as telephones, computers, etc.
- Regularly required to utilize near vision ability to read data and documents, including spreadsheets and reports, in printed form and on computer screens.
- Noise level is consistent with levels usually present in an office environment.
- Hazards present are consistent with those common to an office environment.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
Application: Please apply for this position via the Center’s website
Accepting resumes until the position is filled.
The Center strongly encourages Section 3 residents to participate in this hiring effort. Information
to determine if you are a Section 3 resident can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
Persons requiring reasonable accommodation to participate in this hiring effort are requested to
The Center for NYC Neighborhoods is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, upgrade, train, and promote for all positions and job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital, veteran or disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other status as a member of any other legally protected group or activity.
To learn more, visit cnycn.org
How to Apply
Please apply for this position via the Center’s website apply