Salesforce Admin & BA
Sertus Partners builds information platforms to help organizations report compelling, useful, and actionable data to their internal teams as well as to board members, donors, partners, and the public. We help our partners collect and present the data they need to improve operational efficiency, demonstrate success, and ultimately maximize their impact. We are a small team and growing quickly.
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator & BA to support projects with clients in the non-profit and small business sector. The work requires ~10-15 hours/week; mostly remote. There is a possibility this position could turn into a PT/FT role if the candidate is interested.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated individual with a working knowledge of multiple Salesforce clouds and CRM platforms who can take initiative and execute tasks timely and successfully, under the guidance of a Senior Salesforce Administrator and/or a Project Manager.
The Salesforce Administrator/BA will:
– Manage basic configuration, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the CRM platforms for our clients, as well as providing technical support to our clients’ end users.
– Collaborate with the project team to ensure the client’s satisfaction and realization of business requirements in technology solutions.
– Coordinate and facilitate project meetings, including business process design and project status meetings.
– Gather business requirements; develop and maintain essential documentation.
– Build, configure, and customize Salesforce platform.
– Integrate with existing systems and implement 3rd party applications.
– Develop reports and dashboards.
– Setup/maintain user roles, security settings, profiles, workflow rules.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 5+ years of related professional experience.
– 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator.
– Previous consulting experience.
– Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
– Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com