Sales & Marketing // Biz Dev Internship
Impact Atlas is a personalized, real-time intelligence platform for the humanitarian and social sector. We are currently working with clients in more than 15 countries (and counting) to prove and improve their programs and impact every day across sectors (Extreme poverty, education, workforce development, refugees, civic engagement, health, agriculture etc).
Changing the world through technology is what Impact Atlas all about. We provide social service organizations — NGO’s, Foundations, Governments, and Social Enterprises —the mindset and tools they need to design, track and deliver exceptional impact programs. We’re passionate about empowering organizations to do their best work and transform how organizations interact with participants across every social sector.
The Impact Atlas team offers a synergy of expertise in international development projects, design, engineering and project analysis. We are poised to rapidly grow the company in one year and we’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to supporting your personal growth.
Impact Atlas is looking for an intern who can support our organization with Sales & Marketing // Biz Dev. Some of the tasks might include:
- Writing Blog posts, Social media
- Writing newsletter
- Templatizing, Giving Demos, and following up after demos
- Research of clients and templating emails
- Research on RFP, fill out RFP – templating content
- Research on relevant conferences to attend or sponsor or to apply for speaking engagement
- Research of marketing opportunities or potential partnerships aligned with Impact Atlas
- Searching for effective referral programs
- Promoting Impact Atlas on the relevant online channels (comparison tools, consulting firms for impact etc)
- Maintain the monthly KPI system
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org