Program Manager, Nonprofit Success, NewRelic.org
We are NewRelic.org—New Relic’s company’s social responsibility arm. We are making a positive impact in the world by creating partnerships and programs to use our core resources, employees’ talent and incredible technology. As part of a newly created small team, you’ll be joining at the ground floor, and will have the opportunity to lead discovery, design and implementation of programs to support our nonprofit customers.
For years we have donated 5 licenses of our APM product, as well as other discounts to nonprofit organizations. As the Program Manager, Nonprofit Success, you’ll elevate and enhance our technology program to fully enable our nonprofit customers to find success in their digital transformations. You’ll advocate inside of New Relic for the needs of nonprofits around the world.
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you? You are a passionate advocate for nonprofit technology enablement and have a deep understanding of the complexity of the technology challenges of the nonprofit sector. The idea of being responsible for the end-to-end success (including design, testing, iterating, measuring and scaling) of new programs is exciting to you. You have the technical skills to work with customers, employees and partners to identify and execute paths to make nonprofit customers successful. You are an experienced and dedicated program manager and relationship builder with the tenacity to turn ideas into reality through partnership, influence and individual effort.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the strategy and operations of our nonprofit technology donation and discount program.
- Investigate opportunities and challenges facing our nonprofit customer base and advocate for them within the structures of New Relic’s business.
- Track and report on our nonprofit customer base’s usage, identifying patterns and setting metrics for success.
- Evangelize New Relic in nonprofit communities to enable New Relic to be a trusted partner; build scalable partnerships that extend the breadth and depth of our nonprofit customer success programs.
- Work with individual customers to design solutions and collect technical feedback on our products. Create or utilize existing tools and frameworks to support nonprofit customer success.
- Empower our ‘Go To Market’ team with resources to support and acquire nonprofit customers. Partner with our Marketing and Communications teams to deliver customer stories, profiles and videos.
- Partner with the NewRelic.org team to build scalable programs to engage employees in using their talents pro bono for our nonprofit customer base.
- 5-7 years of experience in program management, consulting or a related field
- Strong technology background (ideally as a developer, solutions consultant, etc.) and a desire to learn and self-study
- Experience in the Social Impact sector (nonprofits, social enterprises, etc.)
- Deep passion for working at the intersection of business and social change
- Business acumen and the ability to build cross-functional partnerships in a complex fast-growing company
- Ability to advocate for and develop authentic connections with nonprofit customers and partners
- Experience successfully guiding projects and programs from design to execution and being accountable to multiple stakeholders
- A growth mindset and the ability to operate and thrive in an ambiguous environment
- At least two of the following:
- A background in technology system selection, for example: Content Management, Customer Management, Donor Management, Payment gateways
- Knowledge in Mobile Device platforms & architectures (iOS & Android)
- APM or production support of customer-facing applications
- Experience in nonprofit technology and a network that you can tap into
- Experience using New Relic
- Experience with nonprofit software donation / discount programs
- Customer facing experience in a for-profit sales enterprise
- Pro Bono Program / Hackathon management or participation
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter describing why your experience and passions align to this role.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
How to Apply
Apply Online at https://newrelic.com/about/careers?p=job%2FoIlcafw9