Looking for a great mission-driven organization to work for? Look no further! Internet2 and its InCommon subsidiary are looking to hire someone with a great attitude and a penchant for detail. Our team provides customer support to a great community of research and education organizations. We provide the online trust for faculty and students to do great research and educational collaborations. Our work is process-driven, using many of the most up-to-date online tools for business process and customer success. Join our team! You’ll learn more than you ever knew about online trust services, and you’ll help us succeed in delivering great service. For more about us, see our websites, internet2.edu and incommon.org.
The Program Coordinator will support the service platform for the Trust and Identity division’s business activities. This includes supporting Registration Authority activities, First-Level general and technical Customer Support, Billing, and other work related to supporting Trust and Identity services and the higher education and research community of participants.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Records administration for all official logs and documents
- Billing administration for quotes and invoices
- Coordination of legal agreements, implementation and administration, analyzing for modifications, and processing
- Management of databases and integration between digital records and files
- Continuous improvement, including spearheading process improvements for more effective and efficient operations
- Collect on past due accounts by sending invoice reminders and communicating with customers via phone and email
- Produce and manage reports on customer and financial data
- Respond to general service inquiries and level 1 customer support requests
- Coordinate level 2 support with technical team, directing participants to additional web-based resources
- Draft knowledge base articles for review
- Provide feedback to communications and operations team for continuous improvements
- Assist in other duties where needed and as capabilities are demonstrated
- Perform identity verification of organizations and officially designated individuals at InCommon participant institutions
- Verify domain ownership and other technical data of participants in InCommon services (training provided)
- InCommon requires a candidate with a high degree of integrity, adaptability and trustworthiness. A background check verifying credibility may be required for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team, to work well under pressure, to manage priorities and details, and to stay organized in a complex work environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A can-do attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Demonstrated work history of progressively increasing responsibility
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with invoice reconciliation and/or accounts receivable
- Experience with report creation and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to lift/carry boxes up to 30 pounds
- Experience with Salesforce, reporting and analysis
- Experience with Customer Service request systems
- Experience with DocuSign or other electronic signature applications
Internet2 is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.