Doctors Without Borders
MSF-USA is seeking a Product Manager to support MSF-USA ambitious project to modernize our fundraising ecosystem through the implementation of Salesforce products as one ecosystem (NPSP, SFMC, Heroku, MuleSoft, Springboard and other Apps). The Product Manager will work on this strategic initiative along with the Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Solution Architect, Salesforce Developer, Data Engineer and Systems Project Managers. The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders in the Development department to ensure this period of rapid organizational change runs smoothly.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
This person oversees and has accountability for all aspects of Salesforce Products and related change management at MSF-USA. Responsibilities include:
Salesforce Product Ownership (70%)
- Working with project managers and department teams to roadmap and prioritize work on the Salesforce CRM Ecosystem to achieve the desired business goals and objectives of MSF-USA.
- Evangelizing/selling the value proposition of CRM to internal users and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicating with vendors and partners to implement configurations and develop assets to suit the business needs.
- Liaising with the project teams to drive work toward delivery
- Raising risks and interdependencies as appropriate and according to our governance structure
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Experience in the NGO industry is highly desired but not compulsory.
Change Management (30%)
- Working with project managers to implement an MSF-USA change management methodology to support the new Salesforce ecosystem, including but not limited to:
- Developing and manage change management plan
- Conducting stakeholder interviews
- Developing stakeholder impact assessments
- Developing resistance management plans
- Preparing and disseminate communications
- Coordinating training plans
- Communicating the goals and progress in CRM adoption
- Evaluating and reporting on the effectiveness of change management initiatives
- Supporting the writing of effective instructional / training materials
- Providing coaching support to stakeholders
- Working with other internal resources to ensure alignment with project goals and seamless execution
- Addressing any stakeholder issues specific to change management and working to resolve these as they arise
Extent of Public Contact
The Product Manager will have some contact with people outside the organization, including vendors, consultants, volunteers, and members of the general public.
This position requires remaining productive and focused within the context of a moderately noisy office with many interruptions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. MSF-USA’s current policy is that all staff may be remote until July 1st, 2021, from which point this position will be based in New York, although this policy is subject to change.
- Passionate about Customer 360, Donor 360 etc. and believe that CRM can be the confluence of all information related to donors.
- Wide knowledge and experience in handling Salesforce CRM and its ecosystem components like Marketing Cloud, Heroku and MuleSoft.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in handling transformational projects of significant size and complexity and have a proven success record in driving change and adoption.
- Comfortable driving the much-required organizational change and culture to adopt CRM in lieu of legacy systems and processes, among a wide variety of users.
- Speak at the executive level as well as mid-management and clearly
- Well versed in different approaches and change management methodologies at play, preferably at NGO type of organizations.
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques and tools
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Good listening and communications skills
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player and able to collaborate with others
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with supporting large-scale technical implementation projects (ideally with Salesforce)
- Strong commitment to MSF mission and humanitarian principles
- Familiarity with project management principles
- Familiarity with non-profit organizations
If the applicant is not based in New York, please indicate the ability to relocate in the cover letter.
Starting salary mid 70’s to low 80’s (commensurate with experience)
How to Apply
Apply here: https://jobs.doctorswithoutborders.org/job/New-York-City-Product-Manager-NY-10006/712848200/