Operations and Research Intern
Impact Atlas is a personalized, real-time intelligence platform for the humanitarian and social sector. We are currently working with clients in more than 15 countries (and counting) to prove and improve their programs and impact every day in many areas (Extreme poverty, education, workforce development, refugees, civic engagement, health, agriculture etc).
Changing the world through technology is what Impact Atlas all about. We provide social service organizations — NGO’s, Foundations, Governments, and Social Enterprises —the mindset and tools they need to design, track and deliver exceptional impact programs. We’re passionate about empowering organizations to do their best work and transform how organizations interact with participants across every social sector.
The Impact Atlas team offers a synergy of expertise in international development projects, design, engineering, and project analysis. We are poised to rapidly grow the company in one year and we’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to supporting your personal growth.
Impact Atlas is looking for an intern who can support our organization with Operations and Research. Examples of potential research projects that would either benefit the company or respond to client’s needs:
- Indicator of successes mapping and framework linking to SDG
- Research Payment, processing systems (recurring for Saas companies)
- Research Onboarding apps and processes in other places
- Research tools for streamlining product and onboarding HR process
- GDPR, HIPAA, Master Service agreement
- Hiring platform for Impact
- Push notification systems with operators in certain countries
- Process design (create value chains in the company)
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com