Online Marketing Specialist- 19098
World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world’s leading conservation organizations, seeks an Online Marketing Specialist. The Online Marketing Specialist helps lead in the production of WWF’s Peer to Peer Fundraising programs, including Panda Nation, Panda Paddle and Facebook Fundraising. This role will also be responsible for developing and implementing cultivation and retention strategies, using multichannel techniques to engage and support Panda Nation fundraisers.
- Develop engaging content that inspires people to fundraise on behalf of WWF.
- Oversee fundraiser engagement to ensure all participants have the support they need to be successful and feel appreciated for their efforts and the impact they have made.
- Develop and execute plans for in-person marketing and stewardship events for WWF’s Panda Paddle and Panda Nation Athletics programs that yield increased registrations and retention.
- Perform competitive and online marketing research to identify growth channels and opportunities.
- Track and report on the performance of Panda Nation fundraising campaigns.
- Plan and launch emails using HTML templates and online email tool (Convio Luminate).
- Work directly in our email/fundraising platform, Luminate Online (training will be provided)
- Stay abreast of developments in the industry to keep P2P Program competitive. Continue to assess industry for trends and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and four years of experience (full-time or paid internships) in marketing, fundraising, or event planning.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and written. Solid facilitation skills are a plus with the ability to lead meetings and presentations
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external customers to ensure excellence at all times.
- Ability to effectively multi-task; establish priorities; and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability of flexibility while adapting to change with diversified projects.
- Excellent Project management skills
- Solid organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Experience with HTML/CSS coding and Photoshop is required.
- Experience with Luminate Online’s TeamRaiser is preferred.
How to Apply