Mobile Device Management Help Desk Specialist
Horizon House, Inc. is a nationally recognized provider of services to adults with support needs due to developmental disabilities, behavioral health issues, and substance abuse. Horizon House is Pennsylvania’s oldest psychiatric rehabilitation agency. Since 1952, we have been dedicated to helping people with mental illness, drug and alcohol addictions, developmental/intellectual disabilities, and homelessness to stabilize their lives and to help them live as independently as possible in the community. With over 100 locations throughout South and North Eastern Pennsylvania and the state of Delaware, Horizon House provides services to a diverse population focusing on individual strength and choice. Currently, we are seeking a full time MDM Help Desk Specialist to work in our Information Service & Technology Division.
This position is responsible for:
- Manages all aspects of the Mobile Device Management utilization including tablets. Make sure they’re secure, compliant and ready for deployment as needed.
- Create and conduct training’s content regarding various technologies related items for employees. This individual is responsible for providing support for all technology related items at Horizon House and serve as a value added resource to other technology support staff.
To be successful an applicant will have:
- Associate’s degree in computer science or information technology, with a minimum of two years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that would provide the level of knowledge, skill and ability required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- Advanced knowledge of Mobile Devices, MDM Platforms, and Software & Other related technologies.
- Advanced functional knowledge of networking equipment, Microsoft Server Platforms Microsoft SQL Server, and other industry platforms.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to details.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience. Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Knowledge of and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides. Ability to research PC issues and products as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment using effective time management skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Professional and effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills. Outstanding customer service skills and commitment to exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be available for regional travel.
- Required sitting for long periods of time.
- Light lifting and/or carrying, not to exceed 25 lbs.
Horizon House offers competitive compensations and a comprehensive benefit package including: medical & dental, (9) nine paid holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan, voluntary tax sheltered annuity, transit benefit program, opportunities for advancement and more.
You must apply on our website to be considered an applicant. http://hr.hhinc.org/careers//Careers.aspx?req=2021%3a1310-001&type=JOBDESCR
Horizon House is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.