Shatterproof, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the
devastation that addiction causes families, is looking for a Junior
Salesforce Administrator to help launch and manage their Salesforce CRM.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator will assist with the development, and
execution of the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support,
and maintenance and overall improvement of the platform. This role will
also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that the Salesforce
platform supports business requirements.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles,
permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, and storage management.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and
- Provide training for internal resources to ensure proper use of the
- Assist with documenting technical, business and process requirements
- Manage dashboards and reports
- 1+ year Salesforce Administration experience (Reports, Workflow, page
layouts, training, customizations)
- Experience working within a fundraising or donor system
- Training abilities and strong communication skills
- Understanding of database principles and efficient business operations
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, and quickly growing organization
- Experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce is a huge
- An unparalleled commitment to our mission of reducing the devastation
that the disease of addiction causes families