Giveffect builds software for nonprofits. We offer Fundraising Event and Online Donations Processing, Volunteer Management and Donor Management (CRM) solutions to help nonprofits operate more efficiently. We’re a Y Combinator startup with clients all across North America.
Our turnkey SaaS acts as a full operating system for nonprofits by combining the best elements of fundraising, volunteer, marketing and accounting systems with a full back-end CRM software. Our clients include Habitat For Humanity, Big Brothers Big Sisters, United Way agencies and more.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll play a crucial part in helping Giveffect connect with nonprofits across the globe. You will ensure information-only sessions are setup with nonprofits of all sizes to help them become better acquainted with Giveffect’s 10 software systems! Using industry best practices and modern sales tools, you’ll identify and target potential nonprofit clients within clearly defined verticals and set up information-only demonstrations.
We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our Nonprofit Software Consulting division. You will not be selling. This is not your typical SDR role though successful SDR team members will have the opportunity to progress into the Account Executive role. You’ll engage with nonprofit senior staff around the country. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with a genuine passion to make a difference. Someone who loves talking to nonprofit staff over the phone and helping them create efficiency in their workflows.
We’ll give you tools, training, and mentorship to thrive, and will put you on a merit-based promotional path. We value our product, culture, and talent at Giveffect, so we love to see you succeed and grow your career.
In this role, you will:
– Spend your day talking to nonprofit staff (especially senior staff)
– Call nonprofits to setup information-only demonstrations with our Nonprofit Software Consulting division.
– Drive outbound sales activities (e.g. email campaigns, cold calling, lead generation, and lead follow-up)
– Prioritize leads; document details of communications with prospects
– Leverage technical tools (e.g. Salesforce, Asana)
– Set up meetings for Account Executives
To succeed in this role, you’ll need:
– Deep commitment and passion towards nonprofits!
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Excellent communication skills, especially via phone and email
– Goal-oriented; record of overachievement in previous pursuits
– High energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to the goals at hand
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Technical acumen
– Prior client success, cold calling, marketing or SaaS experience a plus
– Opportunity to do work that is genuinely meaningful and changes lives.
– Competitive salary and benefits package
– Ability to join a fast growing startup from the ground up.