Information Systems Coordinator
TEXO, The Construction Association
TEXO, the Construction Association, one of the nation’s premier commercial construction associations affiliated with both ABC and AGC, has a rewarding and industry-leading career opportunity in Dallas, Texas. TEXO is seeking an individual to fill the role of Information Systems Coordinator who has experience in Association Management systems, basic IT knowledge, is a self-starter that can multitask and work well within a small team environment. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has excellent time management skills, a fast learner, team-oriented, technically proficient, has customer service experience, and has strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Coordinates with 3rd party Managed IT Services provider on new computer set up, infrastructure items, and various other tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Works to increase the knowledge and optimal experience of staff members and members through regular training sessions and fielding access and usage questions from colleagues and members.
- Performs testing of system releases and system upgrades and develops related documentation on associated business processes.
- Generates reports and statistics on member engagement and association services that are used for future planning and member communications.
- Supports management by liaising with other departments to meet business needs, provide information, and troubleshoot event, profile, and various issues.
- Develops and maintains data query/reports library using IQA, SQL, SSRS, Crystal Reports and Excel.
- Collaborates and builds relationships with team members to ensure that their database needs are effectively met.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of iMIS preferred.
- 2-4 years of SQL experience and a proven aptitude for analysis of data and creation of queries for analysis purposes is a plus.
- Experience with SSRS and Crystal Reports a plus.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Exceptional customer service knowledge and ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
How to Apply
TEXO is the construction association representing commercial contractors in 60 counties across North and East Texas. TEXO’s mission is “Working together to build the best contractor community through unity and leadership.” If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit resume with salary expectation to email@example.com
No agency phone calls and/or telephone or email inquiries. Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.