Fundraising Systems Analyst
World Central Kitchen
World Central Kitchen (WCK) seeks a full-time Fundraising Systems Analyst for day-to-day support, configuration, and enhancement of WCK fundraising systems, report development, and end-user support.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with data uploads, troubleshooting integration points, project managing enhancement requests, and working with the development team to identify areas of opportunity to provide technical solutions for business process issues. In coordination with other members of the fundraising team, the Fundraising Systems Analyst will develop donor reports, dashboard displays, and file extracts. The incumbent reports to the Director of Fundraising Systems.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Fundraising Systems Management
- Manage all fundraising-related Salesforce apps and integrations.
- Oversee the successful upload of donor data and troubleshoot as needed.
- Create and manage campaigns, report out on campaign performance
- Monitor data entry for accuracy.
Reporting and Analytics
- Set up systems and processes to support accurate and timely collection, analysis, and reporting of fundraising data.
- Utilize SOQL skills to extract data when needed.
- Provide the user community with tools needed to make data-based decisions.
- Develop standardized reports to measure agencies fundraising success
Business Systems Analyst
- Identify opportunities to streamline, automate, and improve processes using workflow and process builder.
- Provide training, ongoing coaching, and technical support for the user community.
- Lead in the creation of policies and procedures as it relates to fundraising systems.
- 3+ years in nonprofit fundraising systems analysis and administration with exposure to a variety of fundraising tools.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce NPSP REQUIRED. Administrator Certification preferred.
- 2+ years in an end-user-facing role, facilitating requirements gathering.
- Demonstrated success in managing small and medium-size projects. Agile methodology preferred.
- Proficient writing SOQL and/or SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience with NPSP Data Importer tools, Campaigns Management, and Soft Credit Management.
- Classy administration experience desirable (or similar online fundraising platform)
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Unlimited “Responsible” PTO, fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits, 403(B) retirement with match up to 4% of salary, and more!
How to Apply