Field Systems Specialist
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
The key role of this position is to ensure data hygiene of our CRM, perform data audits, monitor data integrations to CRM, and assist staff with reporting. Another role of this position is to ensure that customer service and training needs of our chapters are being met in terms of the various fundraising systems as well as Clearview CRM. The position will also assist in vendor management with Softrek for our CRM, as well as Rallybound and Blackbaud.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in vendor management with the primary liaison to Softrek, Blackbaud and Rallybound or CFF Auction vendors, with respect to our issues or enhancements to our CRM, peer to peer event sites, and other applications
- Balance the needs and priorities of internal client departments with respect to our CRM, reporting, and fundraising applications, while aligning with the Field and Fundraising department’s goals and other goals and the Foundation’s core values
- Assist with regression testing for various user scenarios on all fundraising systems and CRM as new features are implemented
- One year of experience developing training videos or training documentation
- Become familiar with the integration of data from our various fundraising systems to our CRM and over time, help to identify gaps in data that is part of the integration
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from Chapter/HQ support tickets in relation to CRM system (Clearview), Rallybound, Blackbaud and CFF Auction software applications
- Post website content on various fundraising applications or using a content management system
- Other projects as determined on an as-needed basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Four-year degree preferred in a related area or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience (non-profit or association preferred)
- Naturally inquisitive about learning new online tools, and aptitude for self-paced learning
- Two years of experience using platforms that support donor relationship management and peer-to-peer event websites, such as Clearview CRM, Blackbaud Luminate Online, TeamRaiser, Rallybound, or similar systems.
- Exposure to, or interest in learning SQL queries and/or Microsoft Access
- Skilled in cross-department collaboration while balancing multiple stakeholder’s needs or priorities (CF Community, chapters, other departments, and senior leadership).
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to analyze various situations and apply good judgment in order to achieve desire outcomes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of content management systems (CMS) and web design
- Customer service minded individual with strong verbal and written communication skills
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation recognizes the importance of employees taking care of their health and safety needs and those of their families. The Foundation strives to create and maintain a balanced work schedule for its employees and promotes quality of life through its varying benefits.
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision healthcare insurance
- 401K Plan
- Employee discounts on electronics (Dell computers, AT&T, and Verizon)
- Employee discounts on travel, hotels, car rentals, theme parks, auto, child care, etc.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Early release on Fridays in the summer and before major holidays
- Business Casual dress environment
- Salaries are commensurate with experience
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org.
How to Apply