Federal Healthcare Sales Executive
Forum One is expanding our footprint in the federal digital healthcare space and has an exciting opportunity for a Healthcare Sales Executive who can contribute to growing the business and understand customer needs. We are a unique government contractor. We work only with mission-driven organizations that are making a positive difference in the world.
To be successful in this role, we expect the candidate to have strong, verifiable relationships in the industry and within target agencies and demonstrated success in a virtual and in-person environment. Business Development is a team effort at Forum One. With you opening doors and getting the conversations started, our mature BD operations team is ready to assist with solutions architecture and proposal development.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, qualify and lead new digital services business development opportunities within Federal health agencies such as HHS, CMS, FDA, NIH, CDC.
- Develop and maintain highly effective relationships with program managers, contract management offices, and industry partners.
- Actively engage in the partner ecosystem, developing strong relationships to achieve successful prime/sub relationships and compelling win themes for new opportunities.
- Manage the development of, Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposal or Quote (RFP/RFQ) responses in collaboration with the BD team.
- Work closely with account managers and project teams to identify customer challenges and potential for existing accounts’ organic growth.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience working within or selling to the Federal healthcare agencies and at least 3 years of sales experience.
- Proven performance in pursuing and capturing new federal business, including building and leveraging relationships, developing effective teaming and win strategies, and writing winning proposals.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, as this position interfaces with all functions within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct market and industry research. Familiarity with navigating Bloomberg Government, Beta.Sam, USA Spending, and other government solicitation portals.
- Strong knowledge of GSA and MAS Schedules and familiarity with CIO SP3, SP4, and VA T4NG contract vehicles.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem-solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head-on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to Apply
Please use the link the submit your application: https://grnh.se/9ce5abde2us