Drupal Web Designer
Interfaith Youth Core (IFYC)
Interfaith Youth Core (IFYC) has grown and evolved since our founding in 2002, adapting fearlessly to meet the complex challenges of 21st-century worldview diversity. We have gone from running interfaith youth programs in church, mosque, and synagogue basements to shaping a national narrative about the power and potential of civic religious pluralism while focusing on the society-transforming power of higher education. Today, we are engaging administrators, faculty, students, and leaders across hundreds of campuses and higher education associations to deepen relationships and build interfaith cooperation. In IFYC’s newly completed business plan, Interfaith America, we will continue building on our success in higher education while expanding our work with a focus on advancing a national narrative of interfaith cooperation and committing to an innovation area, online and hybrid learning. Learn more at IFYC.org.
• Maintains branding and functionality of ifyc.org to ensure the site fully supports the marketing and communications objectives of the organization
• Responds to organization-wide requests for website edits or additions using a ticket system
• Makes regular back end web updates through Drupal CMS system
• Plans site design by clarifying goals with internal stakeholders and designs mock-ups and wireframes in response to program area briefs
• Builds responsive and engaging landing pages and microsites
• Performs multiple device testing before page rollouts
• Performs UX/UI review of current website and offers recommendations for improvements, including plotting optimal user journeys
• Designs graphics for use outside of IFYC’s website – such as infographics, social media graphics, and email graphics/icons/banners
• Ensures website functionality and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
• Oversees management of contracts and spend versus budget, with an external web support agency
• Ensures Google Analytics account is correctly structured and fully integrated with other tools
• Reviews website data capture mechanisms and offer recommendations on how we maximize data capture
• Performs SEO audits and continuously optimizes for organic rankings
• Works with internal web content contributors to ensure content is optimized for SEO
• Analyzes, reports out and continuously optimizes the current website for best performance (load times, bounce rates, traffic volume, and source, etc.)
• Acts as brand guardian for online spaces and develops web-specific guidelines
• Constantly seeks to improve ifyc.org by staying abreast of the latest trends and tools in the field, as well as the latest compliance requirements.
Application deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We recommend submitting it as soon as possible.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=6a54133c-8240-4f1b-920d-516603559a9c&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=176406&lang=en_US&source=CC4