Director of Human Resources
Winthrop Rockefeller Institute
The Director of Human Resources (DHR) is a full-time, salaried, benefited position.
- The DHR is responsible for organizing and administrating all aspects of Human Resource functions for the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute (Institute).
- The Institute is committed to building a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive (DEI) workplace. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of DEI best practices and demonstrated commitment to understanding DEI strategies.
- Duties include recruiting, on-boarding, payroll and benefits administration, compensation, annual performance reviews, employee training and safety compliance, employee file administration, policies & procedures with all legal compliance.
- Responsible for maintaining current policies and procedures in accordance with Equal Employment Opportunity, and Federal and State regulations, and DEI best practices.
- This position requires a perceptive person who can relate to individuals at all levels as well as the ability to establish trust within the organization. The information handled must be accurate and held strictly confidential.
- Supervise two employees: HR/Payroll Coordinator and Safety Coordinator
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
Required Certification: PHR or SHRM-CP
Required Experience: 5+ years in Human Resources management
How to Apply
See full job posting here and click “Apply” button to fill out the online application. https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/details/380189/Winthrop-Rockefeller-Institute/Director-of-Human-Resources