Direct Mail Account Manager
Faircom New York
Faircom New York (FNY) is a full-service, international fundraising and communications agency that works with nonprofit organizations of varying breadth, depth, mission and size. Established more than two decades ago, we are committed to helping charitable organizations extend their reach through an integrated and innovative approach.
About the position
We are currently looking for an energetic direct response fundraising professional to join the account management team and contribute to the overall campaign strategy and execution for several local and national clients.
In this position, you will be the first line of communication for our clients—building and maintaining relationships with multiple nonprofit teams to identify client needs and develop strategies that lead to measurable growth. As the primary client contact, you follow a project through from start to finish—from helping with initial strategy, to working directly on a daily basis with the writer, designer, production team, and client until the project is complete, to tracking performance over time.
The position requires a high degree of organization, self-direction, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Moreover, working in a client-facing position demands clear and frequent communication. We are committed to open and candid communication with clients and within our team. When people trust each other, great work can happen. FNY values a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including summer Fridays, a sizeable vacation policy, flexible hours, and a very warm office environment. If you have a positive attitude, innovative ideas, and a roll-up your sleeves mentality, we hope to hear from you!
To be successful, you will
- Contribute to the development and execution of year-long direct marketing fundraising campaigns—including mail, email, and social media.
- Develop yearly production calendars to reflect client strategies, as well as maintaining the required information in the production database.
- Contribute to presentations and reports for clients with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- Guide copywriting, design, and production management for client projects, including copyediting and creative guidance for design.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of all campaigns.
- 5-7 years experience in fundraising, marketing or a related field.
- Nonprofit fundraising and/or agency experience preferred, with a strong background in direct mail and some experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills to manage competing deadlines.
- Strong analytic skills to interpret campaign performance and metrics over time.
- Problem-solving approach to analyze information and respond quickly and effectively in delivering the highest quality product to clients.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills to develop long-standing client relationships.
- Possess a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment; includes working with a broad range of clients and team members.
How to apply
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and visit our website: https://www.faircomny.com/careers/